Do You Want To Fix Tooth Alignment Problems? How to Use Invisalign
Proper teeth alignment should have the upper teeth biting down on the outside of the lower teeth; the entire length of the lower teeth should also be visible. Teeth alignment problems are common, but teeth aligners like Invisalign can correct them.
What is Invisalign?
Teeth aligners are orthodontic treatments that can straighten the teeth and improve your smile. Invisalign in League City uses clear plastic trays to apply pressure to the teeth. The pressure gradually pushes the teeth into the proper position.
What Problems Can Invisalign Fix?
Orthodontists use Invisalign to correct common teeth alignment problems. Common orthodontics problems Invisalign fixes include;
- Underbite: This condition occurs when the lower teeth extend outward than the upper front teeth.
- Overbite: This is a condition where the upper teeth do not align with the lower teeth when the mouth is closed
- Crossbite: this condition occurs when the upper front teeth sit inside the lower teeth
- Open bite: this occurs when the upper and lower teeth do not meet when the mouth is closed
- Crowded teeth: this is when the teeth twist and overlap because the jaw does not have enough space to accommodate all the teeth
Who Can Use Invisalign
Invisalign dentists or orthodontists examine your teeth to determine if you need Invisalign. Another factor that distinguishes those that qualify for the treatment is commitment. Only people who can commit to using the aligners for 22 hours daily for at least 12 months are eligible for the treatment
What Is The Best Age To Get Invisalign?
Invisalign can work for any age group. The most crucial factor in using Invisalign is commitment. You can only see results if you wear the aligners consistently and frequently
How to Use Invisalign
You can only achieve results with Invisalign if you follow the recommended plan. The following tips indicate how you should use Invisalign.
- Wear each tray for two weeks for a minimum of 22 hours per day
- Remove your aligners when taking drinks apart from water
- Do not eat, drink, or brush with aligners in your mouth
- Use Invisalign chewies for at least 15 minutes daily. Chewies help the aligners position the teeth more efficiently
How to Maintain Invisalign
Maintaining Invisalign can prevent bad breath and keep your mouth fresh. Below are some maintenance tips for Invisalign;
- Always take out your Invisalign every morning and night to clean them. Cleaning Invisalign trays can reduce bacteria buildup
- Rinse your aligners whenever you remove them. Rinsing your aligners can remove plaque and saliva buildup
- Always brush and floss before putting back the Invisalign trays. Proper cleaning of your teeth maintains your oral health
- Soak the aligners at least once a day in a denture cleaner or Invisalign cleaning crystals
- Do not expose your trays to open air when you take them out. Exposing to air increases bacteria buildup
- Always remove your aligners when you want to eat or drink; This prevents food particles from sticking to the trays
Where Can I Get Invisalign Near Me?
You can get Invisalign in Webster, TX when you use search engines to look up Invisalign in Webster. You can also search for dental clinics that provide Invisalign near you using specific keywords such as Invisalign in League City.
What Are the Steps in Getting Invisalign?
When you visit an Invisalign dentist near you, the dentist examines your mouth and creates an image of your teeth and jaw. Afterward, the dentist makes a plan that will efficiently move your teeth into their proper position. You get a series of trays according to the plan. The trays move your teeth into place gradually with each tray size
Invisalign can fix teeth alignments such as open bite, underbite, and crossbite. For best results, wear the aligners for a minimum of 22 hours every day.